Saturday, August 16, 2008

Click to play Second Grade
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Brianna looks so precious with that haircut! I had no idea Colton had broken his collar bone or had his tonsils out. WOW! Ya'll have kept NMMC in business! haha Hope all is well at MDO, and tell everyone I said hey! Miss you!

Bridget said...

So happy to hear from you!!! You and the girls seem to be adjusting very well to your new home in Wynona. I am glad things are going so well for all of you. I have added your blog to my favorites, so I can keep up with you. Everyone at MDO misses you, ESPECIALLY ME! Kim C. got a job as an assistant teacher at the school. I'll keep you posted!

Carley said...

Yay!!! I found your blog again. I will be posting a link on mine so I can get to it easier. Hope you go B a highlighter!!!